My first post

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

(1) Comments

Hello there everyone... This is my blogspot for my scrapbook site. I will post things I am working on here as well as any ideas. If your interested in the kits I made I will post my site URL here as well for all to enjoy.

Hope to hear from you soon....

LadyShannon

UPDATED WELCOME!!!

Hi there friends! My name is Shannon and I am a 40 year old, single, widowed mother. I have an adult handicapped son at home. He's 18 with CP and in a wheel chair. We live in Dayton Ohio and I pretty much live on-line!

I am the owner and designer here at Memories Made Easy. I am also one of the top administrators over at CU Freebies Only Forum, and sub-author over at CU Freebies Only Blog.

I design images for scrap-booking and comment tagging. I do digital scrapbook pages, lay outs, photo-stories, Picture correction and restoration. Most of this I do for free. There is a small charge for my time on the scrap-booking, photo-stories, restorations.

I also have in the past,( and am willing to still do.) take personal private pictures for people to post in there web sites. This service includes 100 Digital pictures edited to your liking. Burned to disk and also posted to your email. Contact me at mystressbb@yahoo.com if interested in getting pictures taken.

I hope you enjoy my blog!
LadyShannon

Lady Shannon

,

1 Response to "My first post"

Anonymous said :
7/17/07, 1:38 PM
Thank you for putting everyones pages on your blog, that was so thoughtful of you
Carol

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones