wanted to say I Miss You

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

(3) Comments

He everyone, I just wanted to say how much I miss you guys. Ive been having a kinda dry spell. I just cant seem to get with it. No ideas But im sure i will soon...

Lady Shannon

3 Responses to "wanted to say I Miss You"

Breeoxd said :
9/3/08, 11:33 PM
aww it's ok, we miss you too! Take a break, we'll be here!
Anonymous said :
9/4/08, 3:28 AM
It happens to all of us *hugs*. Take time, do something different and your muse will return :-)
Anonymous said :
9/4/08, 2:41 PM
You take all the time you need to recharge as we all need to be able to take time for our selves , Just wontted to let you know you site is fabalous and we all love coming here , but we all know it is hard work and time consooming so we each and every one understands that we do need time out Love and Hugss my friend . Kat From New Zealand

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones