Treasured Friendship Award

Saturday, November 29, 2008

(7) Comments


The rules for this award are that you have to pass it on to 5 other blogs who haven't received it yet. And here are my picks!


LaureLee

Deb

Shelle


Liana

Delicious

And a special thanks to Elsina for giving me this award!


Lady Shannon

7 Responses to "Treasured Friendship Award"

11/29/08, 12:12 PM
Wow Thank you Lady Shannon
anna said :
11/29/08, 12:30 PM
Thank you so much!! Appreciated it greatly and am honoured that you nominated me for this award!

hugs,
~Anna
Lauralee said :
11/29/08, 11:18 PM
Wow Thank you Wonder Woman! We must have been posting at the same time....I saw you had the award so I picked 5 other folks and 1 was Deb at Scrappin Cop....I already received this for my cu freebies only blog so you can give it to another blog Hun.
Lauralee said :
11/29/08, 11:18 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauralee said :
11/29/08, 11:45 PM
"Hi Lady Shannon, you've received an award on my blog, please visit me there and pick it up hun."

http://cufreebiesonly.blogspot.com/2008/11/i-got-new-award.html
Deb said :
11/30/08, 8:31 AM
Thank you so much Lady Shannon for the lovely award! I appreciate your thoughtfulness! Thanks for all you do also at the CU Freebie Forum!
Liana said :
12/4/08, 11:40 AM
thank you so much hun im honoured that you nominated me for this fab award xxxx

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones