A new award for a new year! (Thanks Enda!)

Sunday, January 11, 2009

(6) Comments


I got this award from a great Digi Friend! She always leaves me a little luv when she visit's my blog and somehow she always thinks of me when she gets an award. Thank you Miss Edna! I luv ya girlfriend!

There are no rules with this award but I believe as she did that its only good if you "PAY IT FORWARD" So I am going to pass it along to a few other fine designers.
This award I found in a file in my scrappin stuff. I wish I had remembered to post it then but I got busy with the holidays and forgot. Im sorry to whom ever sent it to me. But I will pass it on as well....



CLICK PICTURE TO DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY!

"Thank you so much for your interest in my designs! Please remember that a little bit of luvin goes a long way to keeping designers like me offering you great freebies like these!"


Please be sure to visit me at the forum!



Lady Shannon

,

6 Responses to "A new award for a new year! (Thanks Enda!)"

anna said :
1/11/09, 1:27 PM
Thank you so much for the award, LadyShannon!! You ROCK!!

Happy New Year!!

Hugs,

~Anna
anna said :
1/11/09, 1:28 PM
*trying to comment again as I keep getting error messages :S *

Thank you for the award, LadyShannon!!!

Appreciate it greatly!!

You ROCK, woman!

Hugs,

~Anna
1/11/09, 8:58 PM
Thank you for the Award Lady Shannon...you are the sweetest friend anyone could ever have:)
Anonymous said :
1/12/09, 2:05 AM
Well thank you for the awesome award Wonder Woman....thanks for helping me while I make the move also....
your friend
Lauralee
Deb said :
1/14/09, 11:24 PM
Thanks so much for the award! And thanks for all your work over at CU Freebies Only Forum!! You are the best!
1/24/09, 2:53 PM
Thanks a bunch!! I just posted my award today.

Thanks, :-)
Shannon
Simply-Digiscrap

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones