Made for my scrappy friend, Miss Edna

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

(2) Comments


Made for my good friend... Miss Edna!

"Thank you so much for your interest in my designs! Please remember that a little bit of luvin goes a long way to keeping designers like me offering you great freebies like these!"


Please be sure to visit me at the forum!



Lady Shannon

2 Responses to "Made for my scrappy friend, Miss Edna"

Edna B said :
2/25/09, 9:51 PM
THANK YOU, THANK YOU. I love it, thank you so very much. I will get this right on my blog tomorrow. Hugs, Edna B.
Edna B said :
2/25/09, 9:57 PM
I have one problem, how do I copy it and keep the words and motion? I've never had a blinkie before. I just love it. Hugs, Edna B.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones