CU Freebies Only: How to get featured on CU Freebies Only Blog

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

(2) Comments

CU Freebies Only: How to get featured on CU Freebies Only Blog

All Good Things!
LadyShannon
&
Laura

CU Freebies Only Forum
My Treasured Scraps
CU Freebies Only
Copyright Notice:PU/S4H/S4O only
All works on this site are ©My Treasured Scraps.
It is AGAINST MY TOU to redistribute these files.
It is also against my TOU for you to link or share to my 4shared link. Please send them to this blog directly to get the links.

Lauralee

2 Responses to "CU Freebies Only: How to get featured on CU Freebies Only Blog"

Jody said :
7/4/09, 1:55 PM
Hi Shannon, you have an award on my blog -
http://munchkynscraps.com

(((HUGS)))
Jody :-)
Edna B said :
7/5/09, 11:26 AM
Good morning, there is an award awaiting you on my blog as well. Have a great day. Hugs, Edna B.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones