3 Candycorn Papers (12x12)

Friday, September 25, 2009

(1) Comments


CLICK PICTURE TO DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

"Thank you so much for your interest in my designs! Please remember that a little bit of luvin goes a long way to keeping designers like me offering you great freebies like these!"

Please be sure to visit me at the forum!



MME TOU
If you use a freebie of mine with the intention of placing it for sale, my design MUST be altered in some fashion. DO NOT SELL MY DESIGNS AS IS! My designs may be used in a kit or package intended for sale in its org form ONLY if proper credit is given to me as the designer of the items in question. These TOU are subject to change at any time

PLEASE... If there is a design of my that is in question please email me and tell me about it so I can look into it. Im not asking you to do the work for me just let me know I missed something and I will gladly fix it and give back a shout to that person or designer.
Thanks

1 Response to "3 Candycorn Papers (12x12)"

Anonymous said :
9/26/09, 12:49 PM
Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones