Ive been MIA

Thursday, April 15, 2010

(1) Comments

Hello friends,  I am sop sorry that I have been missing in action these days.  I just cant seem to shake off this funk I am in these days.  The depression is just so heavy on my mind any more.  I have not one creative thought in my little head.  

I have seen where others have told all there woes to all of you but I dont want to make you think I am looking for anything other then friendship.  I will try to get something done for spring time and the 4th but I think mothers day is too soon for me.

I love you all and want to thank those of you who have stuck with me thru this dry spell I have been having.

Your Digi Friend,
Shannon




MME TOU

If you use a freebie of mine with the intention of placing it for sale, my design MUST be altered in some fashion. DO NOT SELL MY DESIGNS AS IS! My designs may be used in a kit or package intended for sale in its org form ONLY if proper credit is given to me as the designer of the items in question. These TOU are subject to change at any time

PLEASE... If there is a design of my that is in question please email me and tell me about it so I can look into it. Im not asking you to do the work for me just let me know I missed something and I will gladly fix it and give back a shout to that person or designer.
Thanks

Lady Shannon

1 Response to "Ive been MIA"

4/15/10, 10:01 PM
Hey there
I can relate because I am in that same place myself right now, it's very hard to focus anything .
Better days ahead.
Hugs

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones