RIP Baby Bear! I miss my little guy sooo much.....

Thursday, August 11, 2011

(3) Comments


 Here are some pics of my baby bear cat.  I miss him so much.  He just turned a year old.  I don't have a clue as to what may have happened.  I found him dead last night in the kitchen.  He was a special guy to me... his Nana... And he would walk up and down the hallway and meow out ...nanaaaa .... hellooooo ..... I will miss that. and the unconditional love he gave me.  Why is it that you only think of the things not done after a death and never when you can do something about it.   I miss my babe Bear.... I hope u r in kitty heaven with all the mice to play with.... Sweet heavenly dreams baby....  Nana will miss you forever!
 












Lady Shannon

,

3 Responses to "RIP Baby Bear! I miss my little guy sooo much....."

Lianna said :
8/11/11, 6:02 PM
ahh he is gorgeous, I am so sorry you lost him, I found one of my cats dead and it was such a shock even though she was about 15 years old. I now have 4 cats who are my babies, the oldest is nearly 16 and the youngest is 6. Thinking of you, Cassandra and furbabies x
BlueCat said :
8/12/11, 2:12 AM
This is too sad! These little cuties give us such tones of love.
MickieDee said :
10/27/11, 5:00 PM
Awww...just breaks my heart! What a sweet little cutie pie! Makes me pause, miss and remember all my little kitty babies I have had in my lifetime!!!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones