Wednesday, September 10, 2014

(2) Comments

Hello everyone or anyone...  I got an update in my email said someone downloaded something.  So I came over to check.  its been a long time since ive been here and so much has happened.  none all that good.  i let that damn ole depression sit in so long i gained too much weight.  im now on oxygen 24/7.  I cant hardly do anything anymore.  even this takes it out of me.  i hope all iswell for anyone reading this

Lady Shannon

2 Responses to " "

Gordana said :
1/27/16, 2:29 PM
Oh I am so very sorry you don't feel well. Hopefully in the meantime you got well.
Unfortunately I couldn't visit your site for about 6 years. I also gained too much weight and will be soon on oxygen because of COPD.

As an alpha addicted person I just LOVED your alphas and collected 65 of them. Today I saw a few alphas I am missing and couldn't get them cause 4shared links doesn't work anymore. :(
Is there any chance to get the missing ones?

Take care,
Gordana

Lady Shannon said :
1/27/16, 9:46 PM
comment with page links here and i will see what i can come up with on my end

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones