Cute Colors.com

Friday, January 11, 2008

(0) Comments

I wanted to take a minute to thank everyone for there help in finding out where those cute little kids came from! (Not every email I got was evil and mean!) I knew if i posted them someone out there would know. (You wouldnt believe how much hate mail I get...lol) I knew my evil little friends out there would love to put me in my perspective place! hehehe

I want to thank Ms Grace Lee from www.cutecolors.com for understanding that I did NOT take credit for designing those cuties. And as her right I removed them from the blog. Its her hard work and she deserves all the credit for them! So visit her site and check it out. Shes really really great at what she does!

Again... Thank you Ms Lee for your kind heart! (See not everyone hates me! She was sweet as heck to me!)

Shannon

Lady Shannon

0 Responses to "Cute Colors.com"

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones