Pay Per Play Advertising

Thursday, January 24, 2008

(0) Comments

Get paid on 100% of your website traffic, no clicks necessary! How is this possible? <***CLICK HERE***>

I found this ad on DigiScrapSearch. It seems pretty good so I figure I will try it out. You never know. People are making tons of money every day on line and we should too! Don't you think. I love to offer out my freebies and don't want to sell them. I love to give them to you. I did visit the site and hear a little thing about taco bell. the ad was so fast i cant remember what it said just that it was for taco bell, guess thats the idea behind it. you remember the place. and if this pays me, why not. Come on and try it with me! Click the link above to visit the site to get more info for yourself.

Lady Shannon

0 Responses to "Pay Per Play Advertising"

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones