Update on my health

Thursday, April 16, 2009

(4) Comments

Hello friends, I just wanted to pop in and say I'm sorry I was not here the last 3 days. I always tried to be here for all your needs but alas on Easter night I had a heart attack. Was even on the phone with Lauralee when it started. (She yelled at me to call 911. See Laura I was a good girl.. I drove myself to the hospital!)I had a "Stent" put into my front artery (Its was 99% clogged). I tried to have someone post this message for me while I was in the hospital but no one could figure out how to get my PC to work. Guess that's a good thing in its own way.

Anyhow... I more then likely wont be here as much as I was at least for a little while. Sitting here now seems to take a lot out of me. Who knew sitting at the PC could wear you out. Figures...lol

I will try to come check on you all once a day until my rehab is over and more as I get stronger. Hope you can all forgive me for not being here for you. But at least I am telling why I wont be for now.

Love and miss you all....


"Thank you so much for your interest in my designs! Please remember that a little bit of luvin goes a long way to keeping designers like me offering you great freebies like these!"


Please be sure to visit me at the forum!





MME TOU

If you use a freebie of mine with the intention of placing it for sale, my design MUST be altered in some fashion. DO NOT SELL MY DESIGNS AS IS! My designs may be used in a kit or package intended for sale in its org form ONLY if proper credit is given to me as the designer of the items in question. These TOU are subject to change at any time

Lady Shannon

4 Responses to "Update on my health"

ccynden said :
4/17/09, 8:53 PM
I am so sorry to hear about your heart attack. Your getting well is more important than designing. Please do not apologize as it is totally uncalled for. I will be praying for you as I am sure your other faithful followers will be doing also, God bless you and rest.
Edna B said :
4/18/09, 3:52 PM
I am so sorry to learn of your heart attack. Stop asking for forgiveness and just worry about yourself. You are very important and need to be taken care of. Don't worry about scrapping and stuff. This is not as important as a good friend's health.

You take it easy, rest a lot, watch a lot of good movies on TV, and just get well. We miss you.

Hugs, Edna B.
Sunshinelene said :
4/22/09, 9:55 PM
Hi Lady Shanon, sad to hear that you are not too well these days. I hope you will feel better real healthy soon enough to let you actively move around again. I am going to miss your creations.

I am one of your avid EC droppers but as of today i can't find your ec widget anymore. But don't worry even then, will stop by here when i ec drop because you are in my list.

Take care and be a in pink of health today. Hugs.

Arlene
Philippines
Anonymous said :
4/27/09, 12:34 AM
We just wanted to stop by to see how you were doing and just found out what happened. We sure hope you are feeling better and stronger everyday. Take things slow and take good care of yourself. We will be back to check in on you.
*hugs*

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones