IM BACK .......... Did you miss me?

Thursday, October 07, 2010

(1) Comments





To all of you who have stayed around, I just want to say thank you.  I missed you guys and I missed designing.  I have some new things coming out soon like the designs  used in my 'welcome' sign.  I am hoping that things will continue to go my way, but for some damn unknown reason I always seem to f*ck myself over.  Its almost like something inside me is punishing the outside me.  
Awwwww weeeee ... lol
Anyway Im back and will be posting some of the new things I created while I was in off-line hell.  
Thanks  for sticking it out with me friends!
 



Lady Shannon

1 Response to "IM BACK .......... Did you miss me?"

Pink said :
10/12/10, 4:14 AM
Hey hunni, its so good to see you back with us...you've been missed! I do hope your well hunni!
Hugs
Pink xx

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones